A Cosby-themed burger joint? Hell-yeah. Thanks for sharing this gem, eatkw.
'Eating “Denise” at Huxtaburger, Melbourne. All burgers are named after members of the Huxtable family. Patties made from wagyu off-cuts sourced from local farmers. Bun is sweet-ish, brioche-y, very light and seeded. Jalopenos are hot, siracha chilli sauce is hot, pickles tickle the back of your throat. And chips are crinkle cut.
- Cost of burger: $9
- Score of burger: 9/10 (I often eat two, back to back)
'Wearing: Shellac, in matte grey, from Tips 'n' Toes, in BRUNSWICK. Not a great shot but a nice colour and absolutely unchippable. Automobile paint; who knew?
'Cost of manicure: $6
'Score of nails: 8/10 (though maybe a 1 or 2 for creativity (especially in comparison to the rest of this blog!)'
- pinguinogordito likes this
- golden-fields reblogged this from nailburgerlar and added:
- horrorjunk likes this
- shankyourjory likes this
- heyfaggottableseven reblogged this from nailburgerlar and added:
- leeroysmeattray reblogged this from nailburgerlar and added:
- lilsaddie likes this
- zinacolada likes this
- eatkw submitted this to nailburgerlar